Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Yaesu Original FT-7900R Amateur Radio Dual-Band 144/440 MHz Transceiver 50/45 Watts by Yaesu at Freedom from Government. MPN: FT-7900R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FT-7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage The FT-7900R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 MHz
Product Description & Reviews
FT-7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage The FT-7900R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 MHz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section. The FT-7900R is ideal for the active Ham who has a need for simplex, repeater, or FM satellite operation on both bands, but without the complication of cross-band repeat capability, which is available on our FT-8800R and FT-8900R models.
Features & Highlights
- High Power Output Boasting a big 50 Watts of power output on 144 MHz, and 40 Watts on 430 MHz, the FT-7900R also includes provision for three lower power levels, so you never have to use more power than you really need. The power level is stored in regular and Hyper Memory registers, too
- Wide Receiver Frequency Coverage The FT-7900R provides receiver coverage from 108 to 520 MHz, and 700 to 999.99 MHz (cellular blocked), so you have available a wide range of monitoring excitement, including AM Aircraft, Public Safety, Government, Business, and, of course, Amateur communications. The synthesizer steps appropriate for the operating band are automatically selected, too! Large LCD Display The large backlit LCD on the FT-7900R ensure excellent visibility
- Five front panel keys allow complete transceiver configuration status to be stored for convenient one-touch recall.
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S. Version only)
- WiRESTM Internet Linking Capability
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.61 x 1.63 x 1.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FT-2980R, ean: 0702646181494,
As its model name suggests, the new FT-2980R arrives with the solid feature configuration and mechanical toughness of the ever popular FT-2900R - with a superior output power that is upgraded to 80 Watts !! With the new FT-2980R, four output power se...
mpn: FTM-400XDR, ean: 0788026150557,
The new FTM-400XD includes an improved GPS receiver that employs the latest in GPS technology providing faster and more accurate satellite searching fuctionality. These advancements will reduce GPS Time-to-First- Fix (TTF) thereby speeding up navigat...
Retevis RT82 is dual band DMR ham amateur radio. Professional, user-friendly design and various practical functions make it very popular among profession hams,especially ham radio club members who have outsides activities. New Features:Dual band/Dual...
mpn: 444267005, ean: 4897075444602,
Specifications: Item number: KT-980 PLUS Frequency Range: VHF:136-174MHz; UHF:400-480MHz Output Power: 75W(VHF), 55W(UHF) Number of Channel: 200 Channel Spacing: 25KHz 20K 12.5K Phase lock step: 2.5KHz,5KHz, 6.25 KHz, 10 KHz ,12.5 KHz, 25 KHz Working...