Spartan HD GoCam (AT&T Version, Model#GC-ATTi) 3G Wireless, Infrared (2-year warranty) - Bonus Package Bundled with UTowels Edgeless Microfiber Towels
Free Shipping Included! Spartan HD GoCam (AT&T Version, Model#GC-ATTi) 3G Wireless, Infrared (2-year warranty) - Bonus Package Bundled with UTowels Edgeless Microfiber Towels by Spartan at Freedom from Government. MPN: GC1ATTIR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Based on requirements compiled by a team of camera users with many years of scouting camera experience, the Spartan GoCamTM design focuses on
Product Description & Reviews
Based on requirements compiled by a team of camera users with many years of scouting camera experience, the Spartan GoCamTM design focuses on durability, usability, and, above all, outstanding performance. The ultimate test of a trail camera is its performance. The Spartan GoCamTM features an under-one-second trigger speed. The IR LED array provides illumination to 70 feet and beyond for crisp, clear night images and videos. Photo resolution can be set as high as 8 MP, while video resolution can be as high as 720P HD (native) if you want to use the camera as a standard trail camera taking videos rather than transmitting photos. The camera can be set to overwrite the oldest photo on the SD card with the most recent if the SD card is full so you don't lose the most recent photos just because the SD card has filled. If you don't want the camera to take pictures all the time, you can set one or two duty periods, each with different trigger intervals and time-lapse settings. In order to provide excellent water resistance for outdoor use, there are flush case mating areas in both front and rear case halves. An oversized rubber gasket on the front case half, as well as an oversized double-hinged latch that is easily operated with gloved hands, ensure a complete water-resistant seal. The rear case houses 12 AA batteries, which provide several months of battery life 2 (Battery life is determined by the type of battery used, the camera settings and the number of pictures taken, etc.) The batteries are arranged in two bays so that each battery has its own slot, thus eliminating the common problem of batteries unseating. Like all Spartan cameras, it has an industry-leading 2-year warranty. **Batteries are not included**
Features & Highlights
- No Contract, Pay As You Go: The Spartan GoCamTM uses an AT&T DataConnect Pass mobile broadband plan 1 . Activate, deactivate, or reactivate the plan at any time without getting a new SIM card.
- Model#GC-ATTi, Ready to Use Out of the Box: The AT&T DataConnect Pass SIM card is included. Simply activate the service at www.att.com/buyasession, use the camera menus to set your desired picture parameters, and your camera is ready to use.
- All-in-One Design, Easy Installation: The camera is powered by 12 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium), and is a Standalone installation with no wires and no required external power source. **Batteries are not included**
- Security: Pictures can be transmitted with or without AES 256 encryption. For added security, use encryption to transfer your images. GoWireless: The GoCamTM is compatible with HCO GoWireless web and mobile portal, an ultimate camera and photo management solution.
- Bundled with 6 of UTowels ®edge-less microfiber towels (Assorted Colors); 1 of Dog's heart® Large bone shaped drying towel.
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Spartan, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1007244, ean: 0887157016043,
The sun keeps your camera going with solar power. Scouting in remote areas? Give the Spypoint solar trail camera a try. This durable trail camera has a built-in solar panel and rechargeable battery that keeps it running for months, both day and night...
By Stealth Cam
mpn: G42NG, ean: 0617957472509,
With a small foot print 5.5"H x 4" W x 2.5" D, the Stealth Cam G42NG brings joy to every hunting adventure. Using the TRIAD technology, you will capture 10 MP high quality pictures of wildlife, HD videos with audio that can be from 5 to 180 seconds, ...
mpn: 119877, ean: 0029757198778,
The pre-set menu choices based on location and illuminated 5-way button control panel make these units the best Trophy Cam ever. Field-proven design with a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, strengthened cable lock channel and an improved lat...
mpn: 43210-66779, ean: 0753577046222,
Exodus was born out of an idea. The desire to see a trail camera company dedicated, not only to building elite products, but also to backing them up like no other company is willing, with an unmatched level of customer service and support. Features o...