Free Shipping Included! ESEE Knives Model 4 Plain Edge Fixed Blade Knife (Black) with Black Molded Sheath & Belt Clip Plate by ESEE Knives at Freedom from Government. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you've never owned an ESEE Knife before, the Model 4 is a great introduction. Made in the United States of 1095 carbon steel and finished with a
Product Description & Reviews
If you've never owned an ESEE Knife before, the Model 4 is a great introduction. Made in the United States of 1095 carbon steel and finished with a non-reflective black powdercoat, this is one of the most popular ESEE Knives on the market. Built to withstand hard use in rugged environments, the Model 4 is a favorite of US Service Members serving in Afghanistan and elsewhere. In 2014, ESEE Knives introduced molded polypropylene sheaths for the Model 4 knife. This move is based on feedback from troops in Afghanistan, who reported that some kydex sheaths were cracking in cold weather environments.
Features & Highlights
- Excellent full-tang hunting and survival knife made from American 1095 high carbon steel.
- Black epoxy powder-coated blade for weather resistance; Linen Micarta handle scales for comfortable extended use.
- Molded Polypro Ambidextrous Sheath with strong retention protects the blade and allows for belt, boot, neck, or pack carry; Included belt clip plate for regular carry; Included lanyard and cord lok can be used to set up horizontal scout-style carry.
- Measurements: Overall Blade Length: 4.5 in., Overall Length: 9.0 in., Cutting Edge Length: 4.1 in., Blade Width: 1.25 in., Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Made in the United States by Rowen Manufacturing for the survival and SAR staff at Randall's Adventure and Training/ESEE Knives. Berry Amendment Compliant.
|Package Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ESEE Knives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bark River
mpn: 07-111M-BC, ean: 5055732338353,
Bark River Bravo 1 Black Canvas Micarta. 9 1/8" overall. 4 1/4" A-2 tool steel blade. Black canvas micarta handles. Full tang. Lanyard hole. Leather sheath.Weight: 0.3lbs...
By LT Wright Handcrafted Knives
The Bushcrafter Mark II is a larger version of the ever popular L T Wright Handcrafted Knives Bushcrafter knife. It is capable of handling most any medium to large outdoor task. The blade can function very similarly to a wood chisel because of this a...
mpn: FB23SBBK, ean: 0716104650736,
The Spyderco Aqua Salt Black Blade Spyderco Edge Knife features a non-reflective titanium carbonitride coated rustproof H-1 steel blade, hollow-grind edge geometry, injection-molded FRN handle scales, a matching injection-molded polymer sheath and mu...
mpn: FB23PBBK, ean: 0714488367899,
The Spyderco Aqua Salt Lightweight Black Blade Knife features a non-reflective titanium carbonitride coated rustproof H-1 steel blade, hollow-grind edge geometry, injection-molded FRN handle scales, a matching injection-molded polymer sheath and mult...