Crimson Trace LG-437 Laserguard Red Laser Sight for Kahr Arms 9mm and .40 S&W Pistols
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Crimson Trace LG-437 Laserguard Red Laser Sight for Kahr Arms 9mm and .40 S&W Pistols by Crimson Trace at Freedom from Government. MPN: LG-437. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The LG-437 laser sight for Kahr Arms 9mm and .40 pistols provides an instinctive front-activation point that engages with your natural firing grip.
Product Description & Reviews
The LG-437 laser sight for Kahr Arms 9mm and .40 pistols provides an instinctive front-activation point that engages with your natural firing grip. Simply hold the weapon normally and the Laserguard activates, placing a bright red dot where the gun is aimed. Seamlessly mounted to the trigger guard, this instinctive solution is critical to personal defense, and an excellent way to outfit your premium quality Kahr Arms concealed carry weapon.
Features & Highlights
- POWERFUL RED LASER: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser - the brighest beam allowed by law.
- INSTINCTIVE ACTIVATION: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip. This is the feature that sets Crimson Trace apart from the rest.
- OVER FOUR HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Powered by one 1/3N Battery (included). This product is eligible for Crimson Trace's Free Batteries For Life Program.
- FITS Kahr CM9, CM40, CW9, CW40, P9, P40, PM9, PM40, TP9, TP40
- EASY INSTALLATION: User installed- no gunsmithing required. Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool.
- Instinctive activation and fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Manufactured to fit seamlessly with the firearm frame
- No gunsmithing or frame modifications required for installation
- Hard Polymer, Rubber overmolded front activation
- Proudly made in the USA
- Class 3R output 5mw
|Manufacturer:||Crimson Trace Corporation|
|Publisher:||Crimson Trace Corporation|
|Studio:||Crimson Trace Corporation|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Crimson Trace, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: 42752, mpn: 15110, ean: 0743108151105,
The Hogue overmolded stock is the finest and most functional stock made for the howa rifle action. The Hogue stock is constructed by molding a super strong and rigid fiberglass reinforced insert or "Skeleton" that precisely fits the rifle action and ...
By Crimson Trace
mpn: BRSLG-344, ean: 0610242003440,
If you ever need to defend yourself with your revolver, chances are it won’t be from a perfect shooting position. And it will all happen lightning fast. But on your side, you’ll have lasergrips’ dependable speed and accuracy. Whethe...
By Crimson Trace
mpn: LG-639G, ean: 0610242005499,
LG-639G Green Lasergrips are a rear-activated green laser sight for GLOCK Compact pistols (Third Generation 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, Gen4 19, 23, 32, and Gen5 19). Featuring Crimson Trace's famed Instinctive Activation, which allows the laser to be activ...
By Crimson Trace
mpn: BRSLG-403, ean: 0610242004034,
LG-403 laser sights feature an Instinctive Activation front strap switch for the Ruger Mark II and Mark III pistols. Rugged hard polymer side panels are fused with a durable rubber activation strap for excellent ergonomics with supreme durability. Wh...
mpn: 26139, ean: 0743108261392,
Hogue Extreme G-10 grips are made from high strength G-10 composite. The materials used in the production of the Extreme Series G-10 Grip make for a first class product that is both strong and durable. The Extreme Series Grips are unique in that they...