On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Benchmade - Mini Barrage 585 Knife, Plain Drop-Point, Satin Finish, Black Handle by Benchmade at Freedom from Government. MPN: 585_Bleu/Gris. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Barrage is the first to feature the AXIS Assist. They offer quick, one-handed opening and can be operated equally with either hand. Intended for
Product Description & Reviews
The Barrage is the first to feature the AXIS Assist. They offer quick, one-handed opening and can be operated equally with either hand. Intended for Everyday use, our Barrage family has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. The Mini Barrage 585 has a lanyard hole. Specifications: Designer: Osborne | Mechanism: AXIS-Assist | Action: Assisted-opening | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 2.91" (7.39cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54mm) | Open Length: 6.91" (17.55cm) | Closed Length: 4.00" (10.16cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.57" (14.48mm) | Weight: 3.40oz. (109.71g).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The Valox handle is strong and stable, making it ideal for everyday use
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Barrage family is the first to feature the AXIS Assist. The Mini Barrage 585 can be opened and closed quickly and single-handedly. It's also fully ambidextrous.
- COMFORTABLE: The 585's smaller, lighter design and quick opening make it comfortable to hold and easy to use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Mini Barrage 585's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and outdoor activities.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keeps your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Folding Hunting Knives
2.75 x 1.38 x 6 inches
2.7 x 1.3 x 5.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmade, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SC95GP2-BRK, ean: 0731813090208,
The large Manix 2 is an oversized version of the Manix2 with a blade that is just under four-inches. The blade is locked open using Spyderco's patented Ball Bearing Lock. The lock is comprised of a free-floating steel ball-bearing encased in a high-...
By ESEE Knives
mpn: RC4P, ean: 5055769635838,
ESEE Model 4 Plain Edge. 9" overall. 4 1/2" 1095 black high carbon steel standard edge blade. Full tang. Rounded pommel with lanyard hole. Black linen micarta handles. Coyote tan sheath with clip plate.Overall Length: 9.0". Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"....
mpn: 4000087, ean: 0716104009824,
The Roc. Ukrainian born Serge Panchenko has been making custom knives for only a few years, but in that time has gathered a following. His first collaboration with Spyderco, the Roc, combines a unique cleaver style blade with a gracefully curved hand...
mpn: 4003761-SSI, ean: 0716104003761,
The Native5 embodies the salient features of the Lightweight Native into a bold G-10 version with a nitrogen hardened CPM-S35VN blade and full-length skeletonized steel liners. A large (jimped) finger choil positions the index finger behind the cutti...